The Human Charger Bright Light Headset by Valkee
BYE-BYE WINTER BLUES AND JET LAG!
In the autumn and winter we get exposed to less daylight. As a result it’s common for people to feel more tired, to require more sleep and to have increased cravings for carbohydrates. Some also experience lower spirits, anxiety or sense of hopelessness. These all are symptoms of common Winter Blues.
When traveling across time zones, the body suffers from jet lag as the body struggles to update its Circadian Rhythm or Body Clock to the new time zone. Using the Human Charger to send light directly to the central brain areas through the ear canal, speeds up the process of acclimation. The makers of The Human Charger are excited to release a phone app that will guide you with session length and timing.
The Human Charger Bright Light Headset supplements sunlight and its natural, positive effects. It channels light through the ear canal to photosensitive regions of the brain, which has an uplifting effect on your mood, energy level and cognitive performance.
Features - Audio:
- State-of-the-art Qualcomm® Bluetooth® 5 aptX™ HD audio platform
- SBC and AAC audio codec
- Built-in microphone
- iPhone and Android compatible
- USB Type-C connection for charging
- Ergonomically designed LED earbuds
- Ingeniously simple user interface
- Only 12 minutes a day needed
- Rechargeable – two weeks battery time
- Doctors recommend bright light for treating Winter Blues
- Human Charger is a clinically tested device for treating Winter Blues and Jet Lag
- Can be used discreetly in an airplane or airport setting without bothering other travelers.
- The Human Charger has a convenient app for optimal usage
- 1 year Warranty *** Returns are accepted for non working units only
Features - Light:
☀️ Duration of light session: 12 mins
☀️ Average light intensity: > 10,000 lux (1 cm) / > 3.5 lumen
☀️ 10 light sessions or 16 hours of music on one charge